- We call in regularly especially on Sunday's when we watch the live entertainment, the great thing about the Tap and Barrel they give local talent a chance to perform
- Brill night watching Brother aka Tom Kilby and Danny Jones. Friendly staff, good priced drinks and pork pies on the bar! Excellent little bar
PAUL OLLY HOLLAND
- Fantastic little micro pub hidden away down a little cobbled side street. Good beer offering and a nice cosy atmosphere.
- Superb Friendly Microbar in a pleasant Mews location , just off the main drag .Great Beer and Staff with a Personality who Care.
GARRY JOHN TALBOT
- Great little micro bar and well worth a visit! Some beautiful beers from their own range and a wonderful outdoor/ back area
- Never even knew the place existed. Family took me in there, very quirky but a great place to have a drink and plenty of choice to drink. Didn't try a pork pie but they did look good. Can recommend the place to anyone who hasn't tried it
- Great Bar good atmosphere staff know their job. Full voice of Martland Beers plus Cider. Try a paddle 3 third pint glasses. Pork pies to die for.
Don't visit Wigan without at least one drink in the Tap
- Fantastic atmosphere, dedicated customer focused bar staff serving excellent quality range beers and ran by a top quality couple Paul and Delia! What more can one say! X
DANIELLE MARIE ATKINS
- Top venue; top staff! 'Never been to a micro-pub before until visiting here; lovely, cosy, place with a brilliant atmosphere. 'Defo' worth a venture out for! Xx
- Called in the afternoon. Empty but soon filled up with like minded people who enjoy a quiet pint with good background music .
- Just testing a few nice beers from the Martland Mill Brewery in their micro pub, very nice